Lumentra offers a consultancy service designed to help lighting manufacturers get their products DLC qualified and listed on DLC’s Qualified Products List (QPL). DLC’s QPL serves as a way to recognize high-quality LED lighting products in the market and can serve as a highly effective marketing tool. In addition to this, a listing on the QPL can qualify products for various Energy Efficiency Rebate Programs- NRCan. As a NVLAP accredited testing laboratory (Lab Code 500084-0), Lumentra has the ability to work with manufacturers and DLC to provide an end-to-end testing and DLC consultancy service.
The Three Stages:
- Test Profile Development: Lumentra works with you to optimize a DLC testing plan. With our in-depth knowledge of DLCs requirements, we can help you qualify a family of products at a fraction of the price needed to qualify them individually. In addition, we have the unique ability to react to your test results as they come in and adjust the testing plan if necessary.
- Product Testing: Lumentra is certified for all DLC-required testing procedures and can provide a short turn-around-time. With over 50 years of photometric experience, we are able to troubleshoot any potential issues on the fly.
- DLC Submission: Lumentra will handle all the paperwork and details necessary for product qualification. In addition, Lumentra is uniquely positioned to respond rapidly to DLC’s requests and qualify your products in the shortest amount of time possible.
How to get started:
- Send us your product list – we’ll do the rest.
- Provide us with the necessary paperwork:
- LED package LM-80 report(s) – these are needed for thermal testing
- Safety Certification of your product
- Warranty information – DLC requires minimum 5 years
- Product specification sheets and the specification sheet of the LED component used.
3. Get back to building amazing LED products.
For any additional information on DLC or our consultancy services, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (647) 479-8820.