PR-202 Lux Meter
PR202 Luxmeter measures light with the sensitivity of the human eye. It has an extensive range from few millilux to kilolux suitable for evaluating all illumination conditions. It is highly rated because of the high precision and accuracy in measurements. It is portable, accurate and can be used for real-time monitoring of the luminaire as well as data logging using USB interface.
The light sensor has the responsivity of strict CIE standard observer curve V(λ). The cosine-corrected photodetector is designed specifically for use in museums, art galleries, as well as outdoor lighting designs where high degree of accuracy is demanded by lighting professionals.
It has a large LCD display that offers strain-free reading during the measurement. Display backlighting for easy readability during night time operation.
Consists of Software that can be installed and a USB interface for visualizing real-time data as well as data logging for extended periods.
PR-212 Lux Meter is versatile that can provide accurate measurements from a few millilux to a few kilolux, thus suitable for both indoor and outdoor illumination measurement. The optical grade acrylic diffuser provides cosine correction, so illumination can be made at any incident angles. The silicon photodetector is corrected to match wavelength sensitivity of the human eye. A typical spectral response is shown here that matches with CIE V(lambda) function
- High spectral range Silicon photodiode with deviation from spectral linearity: < 2%
- Excellent V(λ) match with typical deviation from CIE V(λ) function: < 5%
- Excellent resolution: 0.01 lx
- Overall accuracy of +/- 4% of displayed value
- Fast response time of less than 1 millisecond (with the standard cable provided)
- Maximum nonlinearity of 0.1% over the entire range from 0.001 lux to 10,000 lux
- Acrylic diffuser based cosine correction for high angular responsivity, 98% cosine response match
- Ruggedized anodized aluminum housing for durability
- Operating Temperature Range: −30°C to 50°C
- Relative Humidity Range: 0 – 90% RH
- Rechargeable lithium battery – 3.7V
- Standard cable length of 1 m (optional cable length available upon request, requires recalibration)
- Solid carry case
For accurate illuminance measurement, in
- Shopping Plazas
- Parking Lots
- Museums and Art Galleries
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
- Silicon photodiode sensor
- Carrying case
The device has a warranty period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase. This warranty covers all electrical and mechanical defects in material and manufacturing. The warranty does not apply to damages resulting from transportation, accidents, alteration, misuse, negligent handling, or operation with power supply other than the provided.
Any unit found to be defective within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced free of charge, after factory inspection by Lumentra Inc.
Batteries are not covered by any part of this warranty.
The warranty does not include shipping costs to and from Lumentra Inc and the customer must provide a return shipping method and cost.
Please contact Lumentra Inc. to obtain Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping. Lumentra Inc will not perform factory inspection and/or repair on the instruments shipped to us, without RMA. Lumentra Inc will also provide advice on proper packing and shipping of the device returned for repair.
All devices supplied are factory calibrated at Sensing Instruments China and Lumentra Inc. Canada and the measurements are traceable to national standards. The factory calibration is valid for one (1) year. Please contact Lumentra Inc for additional annual calibration options.
The warranty liability is limited to repair or replacement of any unit found to be defective and there shall be no liability for any loss or damage (direct, indirect or consequential) arising from the use or loss of this unit.
Price and specifications subject to change without notice.